Wolf’s Guards Services
Wolf security services provides armed and unarmed security services and expertise to private and public clients. Other security services such as roving patrol, bodyguard, and guard dog services are also part of our expertise.
- Alertness. Wolf security guard is always alert and aware of his surroundings.
- Honesty. Our clients always find our guards honest and loyal.
- Physical Fitness. Wolf guards are fit and remain within a healthy weight range and exercise regularly.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to Serve Client’s Needs.
Our Close protection officers (CPOs), keep clients safe from unwanted attention or physical harm. They are responsible for assessing security measures and providing discreet surveillance. Their work includes: Protecting their clients from threats of physical violence.
Close Protection Officer is a type of security guard or ex military soldier who protects a person or people — usually high-ranking public officials or officers, VIP personality, and celebrities — from danger: generally theft, assault, kidnapping, assassination, harassment, or any other loss.
Wolf escort services always committed to provides escort for clients. We at Wolf company typically arranges a meeting between one of our escorts and the client at the our place or at client location, or at the escort’s residence. Wolf Security also provide escorts for longer durations, in that our team may stay with the client or travel along on a holiday or business trip.
Wolf Security always recruit individuals to work as escorts by placing employment advertisements in newspapers. We maintain a list of escorts qualified individuals of different ages and appearances to cater to the varying interests of clients.
Largely wolf security consists of ex army personals from SSG corps as they are fully trained and qualified to perform the escort duty.
A Security Survey is a thorough physical examination of a facility and its operations with respect to personnel and company assets. We examine the risks these assets are exposed to, and review the measures that are in place to protect them and to mitigate liability. We identify vulnerabilities and make recommendations on how these can be improved. This can be relevant for new locations or existing facilities, particularly after a loss or incident has occurred.
Security Audit differs from a survey in that it is a process to assess whether an existing security system and procedures are operating to set of standards or criteria they were designed to. It evaluates the administration of the system, security awareness of employees, the management controls and compliance with standards. This is a valuable tool to give an accurate overview to the senior management.
Quick Response Team
- To rescue, quickly rush to the incident place and provide immediate required assistance.
- Provide security and other assistance to the client.
- For the safety and security, this unit co-ordinate with the client and guard deployed at client locations.
- Participate and share their day to day experience with other teams in the company who are performing similar duties.
- In case medical assistance required these teams provide proper support as they are qualified how to impart first aid.
- 24/7 working in the field and connected with nerve centre.